Thanks for thinking of us and the BCSPCA. Items for donation can be dropped off at the rear of the thrift store between the hours of 9:30am – 4:30pm. No appointment necessary. If you’re bring in larger items like furniture, we recommend calling us in advance to make sure we have the floor space. And Don’t forget to check the list of items we can’t accept before you make the trip.
You can also donate directly to the BCSPCA here.SECURE DONATION
Before bring in your donations, please consider these requirements
- Please make sure that all items are assembled and are complete with all their parts. We’re not great at putting things back together again.
- Items are gently used and there is no significant damage.
- Your home or building has no issues with pests.
We appreciate you thinking of us, but there are some items don’t accept. This keeps our store organized and awesome for an altogether better experience.
With minor exceptions, we do not accept the following:
• Skis, snowboads, golf clubs…
• Tvs, computers, stereos equipment…
• Stoves, refrigerators, ovens, air conditioners…
• Mattresses, frames, box-springs…
• National Geographic Magazines, dictionaries
You can find our parking located at the rear of the store. Access our lot by using the lane from either 15th or 16th St. If you’re dropping something off, please let a staff member inside know and they’ll be happy to assist you. Don’t leave items outside unattended. We consider that dumping